- SKU: 944
Casino is a simple trend reversal server side VertexFX VTL script that places reversal trade based on the daily High and Low prices. If a trade is already open, the script will not open any new trades till the existing trades are closed. The script calculates the High of the previous day (Daily chart) and the sell threshold level – which is X1_POINTS above the previous day High. If the previous candle on the chart time-frame opened below this sell threshold, but closed above this sell threshold level, then it places a Sell trade. For a Buy trade, the script calculates the Low of the previous day (from Daily chart) and the buy threshold level – which is X2_POINTS below the previous day Low. If the previous candle on the chart time-frame opened above this buy threshold, but closed below this buy threshold, then it places a Buy trade.
The idea behind this script is that the Daily Highs and Lows can form strong support and resistance levels, and there is a strong possiblity of price reversal at these levels.
1) ALLOW BUY – Specifies whether LONG trades are allowed.
2) ALLOW SELL – Specifies whether SHORT trades are allowed.
3) BET SIZE – The stop-loss and take profit in points.
4) X1 POINTS – The number of points above the previous day high for the sell-reversal trades to be triggered.
5) X2 POINTS – The number of points below the previous day low for the buy-reversal trades to be triggered.
6) LOT SIZE – The lot size of each trade.
7) SLIPPAGE POINTS – The maximum allowed slippage in points.
8) MAGIC – A unique number to identify trades generated by the script.
9) SYMBOL – The symbol on which the script is traded.
10) POINT – The value of a point of the specified symbol.
11) CHART PERIOD – The time-frame of the chart on which the robot is run.
- Download the attachment from vStore or directly from the vStore tab in your terminal by performing a right click on it and selecting Download & Install
- Copy it to your company VertexFX Local VTL Files folder i.e. C:ProgramDataVertexFX Client Terminals”Company name”VTL10Local VTL Scripts
- Restart your Client Terminal or Right Click on “Local VTL Scripts” Tree Node to find the script.
Client VTL – Expert Advisor